We are pleased to announce the addition of the Redbird TD2 Flight Simulator. A professional, entry-level simulator that allows club members to brush up on instrument approaches, simulate flight to new destinations before flying, or even log simulated instrument time.
Some of the features of our simulator include:
- FAA approved for logging simulated instrument time (as long as weather is programed to IMC conditions)
- Cessna 182 controls and simulation with Garmin 1000 navigation simulation
- Database updated currently via subscription to RealNAV a simulator database subscription service that keeps plates and approaches current for FAA approved simulation.
- Great training and practice tool members can access anytime.
- Three LCD displays for full visual simulation and perspective
- Powered by Lockheed Martin Prepar3D simulation software
- GPS/bluetooth enabled to display your flight in Foreflight on your ipad as if you were actually flying and using Foreflight.